Thursday 22 October 2015

1 day to go...!!

Just a quick check in.. I definitely will not have time to post tomorrow (don't really have time today but don't tell Charles!!).

Things have been a little bit frantic... moving house was bad enough whilst working (including attempting to convey to utility providers that we are leaving the country... a certain water company could not quite get this!), however the actual packing has been smooth.. possibly because I have done very little!

My parents went off on holiday yesterday so there were a few emotional goodbyes.. it does mean we can spread out in their lounge.. (it is now all tidy I promise!). Last few things to do tonight (Spot.. and go to the pub for a drink!), and we will be set for tomorrow!!

We are leaving from the Black Bull in Launton at about 6pm... the boys and Mandy will most likely be there from 4.30, with myself joining them after I finish work!!

Fingers crossed the next post will be from somewhere more exotic!!





No comments:

Post a Comment